Get your hands on the only magazine for young people with chronic illness - The Pillow Fort Magazine!
About to do a spoonie t-shirt/PJ bottoms order! The next one won’t be for a few months! www.thepillowfort.co.uk/clothes
In the third issue of The Pillow Fort Magazine:
- Theme: Self-Care
- 16 submissions (articles, recipes, artwork and more) from young people around the world with chronic illnesses who just ‘gettit’. They’re on your wavelength. They’re talking to you about the realities of your life. But you’ll feel uplifted and supported after reading this, I promise.
- Just some of the things inside: An A – Z of Self Care, Exercise for Wellbeing, Fighting Back With Food, Self-Care Cocktails, an Agony Aunt and MUCH more!
- 48 beautiful, individually designed pages
Get your copy HERE.
Please share widely!
How do we make plant based, high-raw alkaline food practical, possible and delicious?
For people with ongoing health challenges, who are time-strained, have children, or are caring for others every day?
How can the plant based lifestyle be broken down into daily tasks, so we can practice and love it long term?
It’s all here in Grace Quantock’s new e-guide!
my documentary filmmaker is contacting filmmakers in other states without the medicaid expansion, on behalf of MoveOn.org and thinkprogress to document the stories of uninsured individuals!!
I already have some of your stories, but if you’re uninsured and haven’t contacted me, I need you to message me TODAY, in the next 6 hours, with a brief summary of your story.
This could lead to a nationwide push in favor of healthcare expansion!!
Get your activism on, people!
(Here is the 7 minute version of my film, to get an idea of the stories we are collecting: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=myJWYGi9cJo)
In the second issue of The Pillow Fort Magazine:
- 20 submissions (articles, photography, recipes, poetry and more) from young people around the world with chronic illnesses who just ‘gettit’. They’re on your wavelength. They’re talking to you about the realities of your life. But you’ll feel uplifted and supported after reading this, I promise.
- Just some of the things inside: More ideas to have fun with chronic illness than you could possibly ever try, Is Your Illness Secretly a Superpower? 5 Superheroes with Chronic Illness, rainbows + unicorns, meditations, an agony aunt page, Black Forest Cheesecake Swirl recipe + face mask bonus, yoga and more!
- 62 beautiful, individually designed pages
Get your copy here and please share widely!
Oh, and if you become an affiliate, you get £1.05 for every issue sold through a unique url - help spread the word!
Click click for free book!
The price point is set so that I can keep The Pillow Fort running.
I’m sorry to hear you weren’t happy with the quality of the t-shirt before. All feedback has been incrediably positive, especially about how soft it was. Please could you let me know what aspect of the quality you weren’t happy with so that I can investigate this for the future.